Our Mississippi riverfront camping (700 N. Front St) is a very popular spot for avid campers traveling through Missouri. It’s a great spot to relax and have a front row seat to watch barges go by, do some fishing and bird watching, and enjoy a campfire. We’re very family friendly and have a large playground for the kids, a shelter house with picnic tables, and a beautiful levee walk for the whole family to enjoy.
For reservations & information – 573-288-4413 (Canton City Hall)
20-50 amp electrical services: – $20.00 per 24 hour permit
All 23 camper pads are equipped with a single electrical receptacle which will provide 20, 30 or 50 amps of electricity.
Camping pads # 10 – 23 are also equipped with a sewer dump facility.
A camping day is defined as being a twenty-four (24) hour period beginning at 12:00 PM of any given day.
Camping Rules and Regulations
- Camping Unit – a camping unit as it arrives at the campground is defined as one(1) of the following:
- Automobile or station wagon
- Truck with or without a shelter
- Bus or Minibus
- Motorcycle – maximum of two (2) per pad
- Bicycle – maximum of six (6) per pad
Any of the above may include a towed vehicle; which may be but not limited to a car, truck, traveling-trailer, boat, etc. A maximum of two (2) tents are permitted in addition to the camping unit. The tent or tents must be pitched within the confines of the designated campsite.
- Only one (1) camping unit permitted per site or pad.The maximum number of campers using a campsite is six (6).
- All animals when outside the camper will be kept on a leash, not longer than 10 feet, at all times.
- Fireworks are prohibited within the campgrounds at all times.
- Camping is permitted only in designated areas, unlesss otherwise authorized.
- Permits are revocable and non-transferable.
- There is a wastewater dump station located at 2nd and College Streets, for your convenience.
- Dispose of trash properly in barrels provided, not in dumpsters.
HELP KEEP THE PARK CLEAN, DO NOT LITTER. HAVE A NICE STAY!